There are many benefits to becoming a SAFPS Member.
- Validate your customer, KYC and their biometrics real time, pro-actively reducing application fraud and impersonation
Let your customers know that you care about their safety and security by implementing pro-active fraud-prevention controls
- Receive Protective Registration information to ensure you are dealing with the correct customer:
- Identify consumers that have had their identification documentation lost stolen/compromised.
- Identify if your customer has been a victim of impersonation or fraud.
Access to centralised SAFPS Fraud Prevention and Detection Database:
- Identify potentially fraudulent applications.
- Identify potential fraudsters attempting to conduct business with you
- Daily analysis for fraud detection using the latest technology.
- Dashboards detailing fraudulent activity, trends, hotspots and fraudsters’ modi operandi.
- Syndicate and scam monitoring and alerts
Biometric security, analysis and fraudster identification (coming soon):
- Positive and negative databases
- Reduce fraud loss for all Members by sharing fraud incident data.
- Use the shared information to generate alerts for potentially fraudulent activity.
Reduce fraud losses and incidents in your organisation:
- Reduce application fraud by verifying applications against the SAFPS database
- Reduce credit losses by verifying loan applications against the SAFPS database for incidents of impersonation, identity theft and fraudulent application history (where available) associated with the applicant or the application information.