SAFPS “SHARED IMPOSTER VOICEBANK’’
Our Voice Bank service enables your call centre to confirm the voice on the call is not an Imposter
What is it?
SAFPS’s SHARED IMPOSTER VOICEBANK is an innovative initiative that will enable SAFPS members to upload suspected ‘’imposter’’ recordings that you capture within your contact centre and request SAFPS to test these recordings against each other.
What is the benefit?
- Do you suspect that your contact centre is being targeted by an imposter/s but are battling to prove it?
- Do you have multiple sets of audio who you suspect is actually the same person?
- Do you have a ‘customer’ who claims that you did not speak to them previously?
- Do you have a watchlist of suspected imposters/fraudsters and have recordings/audio you want to run against this watchlist?
Using the SIV will allow you to identify these scenarios and allow you to implement a process that will help you mitigate future risk.
What do you do next?
- Register for access to the Application
- A consultant will contact you and take your through the process
How much does it cost?
- First 5 requests per member will be FREE of charge
- No further obligations if you wish to terminate